What you will get:
- A free comprehensive gratitude workbook that will allow you to track your progress over the 21 days
- A daily prompt, story, gift or piece of scientific research on the power of practicing gratitude
- Support and encouragement from me to help you to cultivate gratitude and reap the rewards!
What's required of you?
5 minutes a day to fill out your gratitude workbook.
It’s short, easy and for everyone! It begins once you sign up, so go ahead you have nothing to lose!
Why gratitude and the gratitude challenge?
Some of the rewards are....
(and the scientists agree!)
- Stronger immune systems
- Less bothered by aches and pains
- Lower blood pressure
- Exercise more and take better care of their health
- Sleep longer and feel more refreshed upon waking
- Higher levels of positive emotions
- More alert, alive, and awake
- More joy and pleasure
- More optimism and happiness
- More helpful, generous, and compassionate
- More forgiving
- More outgoing
- Feel less lonely and isolated.
You can experience all these benefits and more with a simple practice of daily gratitude that takes just 5 minutes a day. Sign up now, it’s completely free and if its not for you well you can unsubscribe any time.
I hope you enjoy!
Who is this for?
Its for everyone and anyone, whether you are new or not so new to gratitude you will find something here that interests you. No previous experience necessary
Why 21 days?
Because it takes 21 days to form a new habit. But not only that, it gives you times to really focus on gratitude and how it might just change your life for the better.
When does it start?
Once you sign up! You will receive the free gratitude workbook immediately.
What is being asked of me?
Nothing! Its totally up to you how much you do, if you do it every day and how often you practice. This is not homework, this is an opportunity for you to get into the habit of gratitude and to reap the rewards!
What if I miss a day?
Don’t worry if you miss a day you just start again the next day.
Is there anything I will need?
A pen! And of course your gratitude journal which I will be sending you. You can use this or your own notepad,.
How much time will I need to give?
5 minutes a day