Using mindfulness and life coaching to help you get clear, be motivated and set some simple & effective goals
Thank you so much to everyone who attended the call last night, the feedback has been amazing.
I’m delighted to hear that you got so much out of the workshop and how its helped you see clearly what most needs your attention and the easy steps you can take to start the process.
The recording is now ready and accessed below, this will be available to you for 1 week (until the 9th of March)
Don’t forget to download the accompanying workbook also as you will need this during the call.
If you have any questions please let me know, I’d love to hear from you, just contact me
This is for you if you want to:
- accomplish your goals easily.
- live an intentional life
- be more resilient.
- take action that is simple, easy and impactful
- experience less anxiety and stress.
You will learn about:
- Yourself! What’s more important to you and where in your life is looking for your care, attention and change.
You will need:
- A quiet space. If possible, make somewhere you will not be disturbed so that you can make this “me time”
- A journal or some paper & a pen.
- A print out a copy of the Wheel of life which is on page 7 of the workbook (if you can’t print it don’t worry, I have it on a screen share.)
Bonus Offer - 7 days of Mindfulness
A series of short online Mindfulness meditations packed with mindfulness practices, teaching stories, hints and tips for living a mindful life.
Accessed through an online library and now ON SALE